Distance learning for teachers brings Microsoft Office acceptance
Experience how technoligie-based learning is changing the way knowledge is taught. Online learning, e-learning, Internet-based teaching are inspiring the imagination of many education professionals around the world. With this course, teachers form their opinions about the new methodological tools. In this seminar, they will learn about the possibilities of Microsoft Office 2000 as a beginner or a transfer student. Everyday school tasks are carried out with different methods. The seminar will experience how technology-based learning can strongly influence and change the way in which knowledge and skills are imparted.
- Future-oriented methodological know-how for teachers
- Master of Microsoft Office 2000
- Self-directed learning with few fixed dates
- Getting to know elernen as an opportunity: The contemporary supplement to classroom teaching.
- Experiencing learning on the Internet as participation
- Mastering Microsoft Office 2000 for typical school work
- Interaction of various elements, such as classroom instruction, individual support (teletutoring) and lessons via the Internet
- Computer-based training through self-directed learning from CD-ROM
- Web-based training with learning modules for self-study via the Internet
- collaboratives Learning in exchange between participants and tutors via the Internet: Communication with forums, pin board, document pool
The dicatic concept was developed by Mr. Ernst Elsener.
The seminar series was conducted in cooperation with Teachforce Urs Frei Gmbh. Teachforce is an independent institute for result-oriented PC user training in companies and for the integration of eTraining solutions. Teachforce was selected by Microsoft as the partner to support the Microsoft education initiative “THE FUTURE OF LEARNING”.